Valentine's Day Wreath

I wanted to make a quick, cheap Valentine's wreath for the front door. I already had coffee filters and had been wanting to make a filter wreath, so I combined that with another Pinterest idea and was pretty happy with the result!

I used this tutorial:http://www.thenester.com/2010/11/making-a-coffee-filter-wreath-and-tree-and-things-of-that-nature.html

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough coffee filters and my wreath wasn't nearly as full as I had intended it to be.


From the street, it looks fine though! Also if you cross your eyes when looking at it up close, it looks much more full. ; )


The best part was, I didn't even have to glitter my heart. Hobby Lobby had them for $1!


I was forced to glue polka dot tissue paper around the sides since I ran out of coffee filters, but I thought it turned out pretty cute.

The polka dot flower was just rolled up scrapbook paper. There are tutorials for those flowers everywhere.

I hope this gives you some inspiration for your own Valentine's wreath!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle