Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspiration for today

Love this verse: Isaiah 43:1   But now this is what the Lord says
                                              He who created you (your name)
                                              He who formed you (your name)
                                              Fear not, for I have redeemed you.
                                              I have called you by name. You are mine.

   and this one: Isaiah 43:4    Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
                                              and because I love you,
                                              I will give men in exchange for you
                                              and people in exchange for your life.

It's good to remind ourselves how God feels about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment