Inspiration for today

Love this verse: Isaiah 43:1   But now this is what the Lord says
                                              He who created you (your name)
                                              He who formed you (your name)
                                              Fear not, for I have redeemed you.
                                              I have called you by name. You are mine.

   and this one: Isaiah 43:4    Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
                                              and because I love you,
                                              I will give men in exchange for you
                                              and people in exchange for your life.

It's good to remind ourselves how God feels about us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!