Time for Change



So, I've been away from my blog for a while. Busyness took over. I started homeschooling our three girls. Homeschooling three girls looks a lot like my daughter's hair in the picture above. It's totally crazy. It's fun and rewarding, but it's also flat out crazy. I have been at my pinnacle when my girls compared a painting they saw to a Seurat painting and I hoped everyone around us heard. And I've been at my lowest when my oldest made me a picture of the American flag. Which she made into a triangle. Which she spelled Mrica. Which I hid in my purse so no one would judge.

But I've missed getting to share from my heart. I've missed purposefully finding those little jewel moments of my day so I could share them here. And so I'm back. I'm not sure how often, but I'm back. And I can't wait to share the HUGE changes that God has made in our lives over this last year. Huge! As in, so big that we are out of our league, out of our comfort zones, in over our heads.
But, that will have to wait until the next post........ : )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle