The Beauty in a Messy House

Today, I was walking through the house and wondering, "Can I see the beauty in my messy house?" I have never been a neat freak by any means, but the constant cycles of picking up messes have worn me out. I now, more than any other time in my life, feel anxiety when I walk through messy rooms. I want to scream, "I just cleaned that room! What happened?!?" But, today God is quietly reminding me of the life in those messes. They represent my beautiful, vibrant little girls with their creative minds and energetic spirits. And they represent a goal of our family which is to have fun: I see crayons and paper, bouncy balls, and dandelions picked for me from the yard. Maybe I can see the beauty in my messy house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle