Still Finding Beauty in a Messy House

I've decided to do a picture assignment for myself. I want to capture the beauty and the blessings in the messes. I am hoping some of you might want to share a photo or a thought about where you see the beauty in your messy house. I want to clarify that these pictures don't represent the worst my house has ever looked, nor do they represent the disgusting things about motherhood such as being up to your elbows in poop. Why? Because I'm confident that no one wants to see that! Here are my first three.

Outside Fun



The Heart of Our Home


Life is Like Laundry........Loads of Fun
(I totally stole that quote and I'm not sure that laundry really is loads of fun, but I am thankful that we have so many nice clothes!)


More to come.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle