Easter Lunch-Time To Step It Up

I have never had to make Easter lunch before. We always go to my mom's or my mother in law's. This year, we're in Tulsa and I am going to have to step up to the plate! Ha ha. Good pun. : ) I am no Martha Stewart, but I do really enjoy cooking and consider it a hobby. One that I usually don't have much time for because I'm cooking with a baby on my hip and a toddler hanging on my leg. This is my chance to go full out! I have been scouring the Food Network in search of easy, yet yummy dishes to make the meal extra special.

Here is what I'm planning:

Brie wrapped in puff pastry. I LOVE this stuff!
Oven roasted asparagus
Oven roasted red potatoes with rosemary and garlic
Honey glazed carrots
Fig and orange glazed ham
Banana pudding

Yummmmmmm!!!

This is what Jason and I will be eating. My girls will pick and complain and I'll end up making them microwaved chicken nuggets with canned corn. : )

All of these recipes sound chic, but are actually pretty quick and easy to make. Email me if you want one of the recipes.

Let me know what you're planning for your Easter lunch!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle