Your Perfect Day


What would your perfect day look like? This question has been popping up over and over in my reading this week. I think I gave up on perfect days a loooong time ago. So when I first saw that question this week, I quickly dismissed it as a silly, unattainable quest. Life knocks us around quite a bit, hopes are dashed and we sort of give up. Eventually, we end up going with the flow, letting life push us downstream. We focus on the rough current. When we finally look up, years are gone. 

How ironic is it that I can, with conviction, tell a person living in trash that they should grab ahold of the hope that God has for them to get out of that place, but I am too scared to dream bigger for myself? That is weak.

We are only as strong, successful, and fulfilled to the degree with which we allow God to operate in our lives. If we don't open those places in our hearts and begin to dream with God, those dreams will never happen. It doesn't matter how farfetched and silly those dreams are compared to your current situation. With God, all things are possible to those that believe.

So, will you do it with me this week? Will you get out your journal and write some dreams down? Let's put some faith action into our lives. Let's dream big dreams with God!

Here are some questions to write down and answer about your perfect day/perfect life:

1. What do I want to be about today?
2. What do I want to achieve, create or experience today?
3. What kind of character do I want to cultivate today?
4. What do I want to learn, give and grow today?
5. When challenges come, how would my highest self (God's nature in my) interact with the situation?
6. Where would I live if I could live anywhere on earth?
7. What would my house look like?
8. What time would I wake up?
9. What would I do first thing in the morning?
10. What would I eat for breakfast?
11. What would I do for the first half of my day?
12. Where would I eat lunch and who would I be with?
13. What would my friends be like and what would we talk about?
14. What would my life purpose be?
15. How many hours would I work?
16. What would my relationships be like?
17. What would family time look like?
18. How would I wind down at the end of the day?

Ok, you have your work cut out for you. Write these down, and begin to talk to God about them. Go!

Please consider partnering with us in bringing curriculum to the children of Guatemala for the 2015 school year. Here is how you can help:

Go to our facebook page and click the donate button. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Limits-International-Non-Profit/802173646494179?ref=bookmarks

Also please pray for our family. Prayers are priceless!

I pulled these questions from two places:
The Charged Life
The Unstoppable Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle