It's Make Your Own Fun Day


This picture was Christmas Day. It's a good example of how my kids make their own fun!



We are now on snow day #8 and my kids have apparently christened today "Make Your Own Fun Day". So far, I've found black ink marks on my white bedspread. (I know, I know. Ask my husband why we have a white bedspread with three kids). And I caught Elle using my open dishwasher door for a trampoline. Emma was dragging Elise around the house on her blankie and Elle went in my bathroom and applied some of my deodorant while Elise ate some Tom's of Maine toothpaste. I couldn't tell you what I was doing when all of these things were going on. I am a zombie now. Literally a shell of my former self. Somebody rescue us. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle