Time Warp

I am having one of those days where it's hard to accept how much time has passed. Do you ever feel like time has taken a huge leap? Wasn't it just recently that I was the one pretending to be a mermaid in the bathtub, rolling down a hill, or spending all day learning to hula hoop? Where did this wrinkle come from? The one that has firmly planted itself between my eyes and reminds me of my old aunts who looked mad all the time because of a similar wrinkle. The same wrinkle that has made me resolve not to squint or frown for the rest of my days until death (or botox) do we part. How is it that the boy who first attracted me with his unending energy and silliness now has quite a bit of "salt" in his hair? And do I really have three small girls and loads of responsibility, not to mention laundry to take care of? Is there a way to hold hands with my carefree mermaid self and not let her be lost?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle