A CRAZY Day

It has been one of those days. You know what I'm talking about. Here is a laundry list of glitches today: An egg dropped on the floor, a pat of butter that missed and landed in Elle's hair, a trip to the movies smack in the middle of nap time.........ended early and did not end well, Vaseline smeared on the clothes, face, neck, arms and hands of two toddlers as well as my bathroom rug, a cup of dirt poured on my floor, a bruised shin and knee of the big sister who tried to run through the kitchen to throw away the rest of the dirt, didn't realize the dishwasher door was open and ran into it, dumping the rest of the dirt in my kitchen, a nasty public toilet seat that I had to wipe off for my 3 year old, just to hear her say that she really didn't have to go after all, a handful of tantrums, and a grocery trip with all 3 kids in 96 degree weather. I am still laughing, but it's starting to sound a bit hysterical.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle