We Have Everything We Need!



As a mom, I have MANY days that I want to throw in the towel and completely lose it. Or at least check out. However, my desire is to give every single day my all. In those moments when I have endured one too many tantrums, I can dig deep, and remember that God has given me EVERYTHING I need for life and Godliness. Everything! Even the ability to be a loving mom when my kids have been ratty. Do I still have days that I check out or lose it? Yes. But, my goal is to live my life out loud. No regrets. No sitting on the sidelines. No half-hearted days. All or nothing. We serve an awesome God and guess what? We already know the ending. We win! We are the head and not the tail. Everything we put our hand to prospers, but no weapon formed against us ever will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVsgwHWXUco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle