Happy Father's Day

What can a girl say about her dad? He gives her confidence, strength, and love. My dad had two jobs for as long as I can remember, but he was always ready for fun when he got home. We had tickle parties, nature explorations, camping trips, and art sessions. My dad always made me feel important and that he had time for me no matter what he was doing. He taught me so much. I love you dad!!!


My Dad's dad. Grandpa Crews. Handsome man!

My dad playing basketball. Also very handsome!

Me and my daddy!

My dad has always been a lot of fun!


Dad with one of my girls at the hospital. So sweet!

Happy Father's Day! I love you dad!

Comments

  1. What an awesome post! I agree. Our dad is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle