Wal-Mart Sushi

I know, I know. Wal-Mart and Sushi don't really go together. However, Wal-Mart does sell sushi at their deli counter. I fell prey to it last night as I shopped for the week. I am soooo tired of leftovers or mac and cheese for lunch. I thought, "Why not?" After all, how bad could it be? So bad, in fact, that I (an avid sushi lover for several years now) choked down two pieces and then tossed the rest in the trash and ran to stuff a piece of refrigerated cookie dough in my mouth to drown out the sushi taste. So, Wal-Mart and sushi don't go together after all.....

Comments

  1. Sad story...sushi in the trash :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I never thought I would throw sushi in the trash. It was truly nasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle