6 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I have always loved to paint and do art, even though I'm not great at it.



I had a whole series of bad bangs throughout elementary and I'm not sure why. I would like to name these the "I'm closer to Heaven than you" bangs.


I loved to bust rocks and try to find the crystals inside them when I was little. This is one of my rock busting costumes. Notice how I sport the lovely blue jacket, ski hat and black ballet flats.


My brother is also weird.


I once rode a giant ant while dressed like the New Kids On The Block. You got the right stuff, baby!


Possibly SEVERAL members of my family are weird and yes, that's me in the background pretending to eat wrapped Hershey's Kisses.



Comments

  1. Jenifer Laws-StandishMay 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM

    Thanks for not including me in this post. I am positive we have a few pictures together that would have made the cut. Fortunately I own them not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't worry. I plan on doing that post regularly and I do have a few photos of us that would TOTALLY make the cut. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, Lisa...and the bangs. "Closer to heaven than you" cracked me up! And I remember you being very artistic. I'm not surprised at all at the wonderful things you are creating for your home. They're really great. I also remember you making guys do art or craft projects when they came over to see you. I'm sure they loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Very sweet. And yes, I may have been the most unique girlfriend those boys ever had! I remember one of them writing in my yearbook that I had taught him a lot. I do recall teaching him how to paint ants smoking cigarettes. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you and Greg are the weird ones, while I am quite normal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle