Ahhhh! Fun and Creativity

My good friend came for a two day visit. Coffee, chatting, shopping, and most importantly brewing some creativity! We spent quite a bit of time perusing some GREAT diy websites. You wouldn't believe the fun and (relatively) easy projects out there. If I had hours upon hours of free time, I know exactly what I would be doing: Hanging out with my diy friends and doing all these projects! Well, actually if I had hours upon hours of free time, I would first sleep, then sleep some more, then read a book. But AFTER that, I would do the projects. : )

Here is my new favorite and I cannot wait to make these for Emma's tea party birthday coming up!!!

All you need from Dollar Tree are plastic "silver" trays and glass candlesticks. Then just some spray paint and glue. How fantastic is that?!?

It came from http://www.joyshope.com/2010/06/carnival-of-tiered-trays.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Tree

DADS!!!

Balloon Party For Elle Belle